Philips Latest Recruitment 2020:-
Philips hiring candidates for the role of Drafter/CAD Engineer ,for Pune location . The complete details about Philips Latest Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Philips
Company Website:- www.philips.co.in
Job Position:– Drafter/CAD Engineer
Job Location :– Pune
Qualifications and Requirements:-
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:-
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Expertise in 3D CAD tools, CREO Parametric is a plus.
- MS Office expert, perfect in Excel
- Be expert user in version control of TPD and 3D CAD.
- Experience in Transfer of data to and from relevant suppliers, including Engineering change and End-of-Life issues
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is a plus
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player, drive for results
- Quality mindset in analysis and documentation
- Global mindset
- Excellent communication, calling instead of emailing and speak/write fluently English;
In return, company offer you:-
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of Diagnostic Imaging/ MR components and products.
- You are responsible for completing the Device Master Records of components with the creation of appropriate 3D models, 2D drawings, datasheets and other descriptive documents that specify our products
- You are a part of Diagnostic Imaging/ MRI R&D Team located in Pune.
- Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for Diagnostic Imaging.
- With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets.
You are responsible for
- Checking, completing 3D / 2D CAD data
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Discuss with architect and other engineers on the design
- Transfer to suppliers: Exchanging data with suppliers
- Consulting on applicable standards, tools and assembly processes
- Main contacts are with (senior) developers and designers of mechanical of cabinets, cables and mechanical sub-assemblies as well as with suppliers of components and sub-assemblies.
- Contribute to managing lifecycle of components
- Investigate Supply Change Requests, End-Of-Lifes and propose changes/improvements/solutions.
- Pro active communication on foreseen issues on Supply Change Requests, End-Of-Lifes.
- Support: General support to development groups regarding technical issues
- Other activities, growth opportunities:
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Prepare concepts for review by engineers and architects
Philips Latest Recruitment Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(7000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs