PubMatic Off Campus Recruitment:-
PubMatic is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – Java (on Contract) for the Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about PubMatic Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- PubMatic
Job Position:- Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer – Java (on Contract)
Job Location:- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Contract
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities
- 0-4 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and good to have experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis).
- Good to have experience in REST Web Service development.
- Good to have knowledge of building web services using Golang.
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of nosql Dbs like mongoDB etc.
- Nice to have knowledge and hands on experience of any of scripting languages like Shell Script / PHP / Python.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Good to have experience in JUNIT.
- Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred.
- Working experience of tools/technologies like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GIT , Docker.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- PubMatic is looking for a Java Engineer with 0 – 4 years’ experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- He/ She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Participate in software design meetings and write technical design documents.
- Development of the product / modules independently.
- Responsible for writing unit test, integration test, re-factoring & documentation.
- Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / require frameworks.
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
PubMatic Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs