PwC Off Campus Recruitment:-
PwC is hiring candidates for the role of Intern/ Trainee for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about PwC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- PwC
Job Position:- Intern/ Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- 408281WD
Job Posted Date:- 13th January 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- To be Graduate with 0-1 year of experience in the related field
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous, committed attitude and an eye for detail
- Good skillset working on MS office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Year of experience required:- 0-1 year
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Analyst will include the following:
- Analysis of financial statements (including segmental profit and loss account), qualitative analysis of companies using websites, Annual Reports and other available public domain information, analysing various Excel computations, etc.
- Understanding the process of benchmarking analysis done using various public databases (such as Prowess, Capitaline, etc.) and conducting benchmarking analysis.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Maintaining a repository of all case laws / alerts, summaries, etc. are maintained on the common server and ensuring that all the latest case laws are studied in detail and implications for clients are identified.
- Work on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensure regular updates on client industries and share the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors.
- Conducting research on technical topics / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Assisting senior team members in conducting background research for technical trainings / target clients / pursuits.
- Coordinating with colleagues across service lines and across PwC locations as and when necessary. Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
PwC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Exact IT Solutions||Click here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Click here|