Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive:-
Reliance Industries is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C  for the Jamnagar, Gujarat, India locations. The complete details about Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Reliance Industries
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee – CHO Projects P&C 
Job Locations:- Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Function/Business Area:- Manufacturing
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Education Requirement: First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience:- 0-2 years
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
- Ability to analyse.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mind set.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
Skills & Competencies:-
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thryve Digital||Click here|
|PTC Software||Click here|