Replicon Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Replicon hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Intern Product Support for the Bangalore (Open to relocate when offices open) location. The complete details about Replicon Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Replicon
Job Position:- Trainee – Intern Product Support
Job Location:- Bangalore (Open to relocate when offices open)
Salary Package:- CTC – INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 months of internship, After 6 months – 3.3 LPA
Shift:- Night Shift
Date of Joining:- Immediate
- BE / B TECH (All Branches Except Computer Science and IT Are eligible) ; BCA/BSC and Undergraduates can apply for the role
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office
- Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”. The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team.
- In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers.
- If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview.
- Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat.
- Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products.
- Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA
- Works well with customers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions.
- Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions.
- Help Replicon customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- If your computer is taking unexpected time to load, it is recommended to reboot the system before you start the test.
- Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- Although some of your answers are automatically saved by the Test interface, it is recommended that you manually submit all your answers before the Test ends. This ensures that the most recent version of your answers is submitted in the Test. During the Test, you can modify and submit your answers any number of times.
Starts at:- Thu, August 5th 2021, 7:10 PM, IST
Enda at:- Fri, August 13th 2021, 6:00 PM, IST
Duration:- 30 minutes
Replicon Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs