Sandvik Global Graduate – India:-
Sandvik company Global Graduate Program alternates between training and work, both in and outside your home country.
During the program you will get a deep understanding and learning about our business, our passion to help our customers to succeed and exploring the excitement of the manufacturing industry. At the same time you’ll experience the array of cultures that form the Sandvik world.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Sandvik
Salary :- As per the company standards
Experience :- Freshers & Experienced
Job ID:- R0021788
Your profile – high achiever, both individually and together with others
- Looking for someone with a recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy.
- It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management, or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
Your character – optimistic and eager to learn with the passion to succeed
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges, and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
The Global Graduate Program:-
- In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one.
- The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including our business, leadership, career, and personal development approaches.
- You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance.
- The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute to the different innovative environments that characterize the world of Sandvik.
- Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
The application will be open from 16 November 2020 to 8 January 2021. The graduates will be employed locally in their home country, so you need to have a valid work permit in the country in which you’re applying..
Sandvik Global Graduate Program- India Application Process :-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
For More About This Program home.sandvik/careers/students-and-graduates/graduate-program
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs