Signant Health Off Campus Hiring Freshers:-
Signant Health hiring candidates for the role of Software Testing Trainee ,for Madhapur, Hyderabad, India location . The complete details about Signant Health Off Campus Hiring Freshers as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name– Signant Health
Job Position:- Software Testing Trainee
Job Location:– Madhapur, Hyderabad, India
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Experience level:- 0-1 year experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 0-1 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of software products, including web applications testing(FRESHER’S HAVING GOOD TESTING SKILLS).
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Working with multiple software validation lifecycles and with accepted software testing methodologies.
- Must have excellent written communication skills, including the ability to effectively document procedures, processes and results.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
- Must have very strong skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be comfortable working with business users and technical teams.
- Familiarity with SQL Queries is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus.
- Familiarity with GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus.
The Software Test Engineer I is responsible for working with the Technical Delivery staff to manage the testing process of all assigned projects. The Software Test Engineer I will be responsible for coordinating and managing the testing process including the creation of test scripts, supporting user acceptance testing and executing IQ and OQ test scripts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute tests for all technology platforms.
- Lead testing effort on assigned projects.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs and report testing status to project teams.
- Develop test tools and test solutions.
- Follows defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing when appropriate.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolutions throughout the testing process.
- Self-manage testing workload for testing multiple systems in various phases of development in order to meet deadlines.
- Document traceability between testing and system requirements documentation.
- Participate in testing process improvement activities as needed.
- Some technical support after-hours on-call time may be required.
- Demonstrate total ownership, accountability, and commitment to the testing deliverables.
- Provide support to TD staff on other internal initiatives as assigned.
Signant Health Off Campus Hiring Freshers Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs