Star Knowledge Recruitment Drive:-
Star Knowledge is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Software Developer for the Mysore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Star Knowledge Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Star Knowledge
Job Position:- Trainee Software Developer
Job Location:- Mysore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- 1.5 to 2.5 Lk
Position Type:- Full time
Job Posting Date:- February 6th, 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:- Diploma, Graduation, Engineering and Past Graduation (BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA, BE, and MTech in Computer/Information Science)
MUST HAVE SKILLS:-
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Communication skills, desire to learn, punctual and honest.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
ROLEs AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
A Software Developer enjoys the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. This requires the developer to possess Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Should have knowledge of building Web application.
- Should have hands on working on Database servers like MSSQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Should be Strong in writing Queries and Stored Procedures
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle
- management, and common software architectures.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
Star Knowledge Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Zensar Technologies||Click here|
|Beryl Systems||Click here|