Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company. Majority of their products include tools used in the design of an application-specific integrated circuit.
Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
Company Name:– Synopsys
Company Website:- www.synopsys .com
Job Position:– Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Location :- Noida
- Understanding of ASIC design flow
- Exposure/Hands on with RTL/debugging experience with RTL (Verilog/VHDL) ,
- Hands on Shell/Perl Scripting
- Excellent debug and analytical skills
- High energy individual with the ability to go an extra mile.
- A proactive team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
Black Friday savings have arrived. Courses start at just $9.99. *Get a Black Friday deal that turns into knowledge (instead of just clutter in your closet). Courses start at $9.99. Enroll now! *Enhance your mind this Black Friday with online courses starting at $9.99. *Knowledge never goes out of style. Get courses from just $9.99 now. *Your future starts here! How far can learning can take you? Enroll in a course today to find out. Starting at $9.99.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
|– Looking for highly motivated ASIC Digital Engineer to be part of High Speed Serdes solutions development Team. |
– As part of this team , you will be working on digital part of serial link PHY IPs and IP evaluations systems up to data rates of 56 Gbps for serial standards like USB , PCIe, Ethernet.
– You will be learning protocols & specification as well as verification methodology for such systems. Subsequently shall contribute
for the creation of complex verification infrastructure with state of the art framework for functional verification of High Speed PHY IPs.
– There’s going to be challenges to overcome with Out-of-box thinking, apply the ideas and bring up verification environment for quality verification and coverage.
Also will be involved to develop automated infrastructure for extraction of relevant information about the design, interface, configuration parameters, reset values etc from design and simulations to populate the product collateral.
Synopsys Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives