Teradata Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Teradata hiring candidates for the role of Associate Test Engineer, for Hyderabad, location. The complete details about Teradata Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Teradata
Job Position:- Associate Test Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Salary:- As per the company standards
Requisition Number:- 208885
Job Category:- Engineering
Education and Experience Requirements:–
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• 0-2 years of working experience
• Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation and maintenance of existing test cases plus addition of new test cases
• Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
• Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Desired but not required skills:-
• SQL, Teradata Database Knowledge, preferably Teradata
• Knowledge on Testing tools – Open source
• Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming
• Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks
- Primary responsibility will be Testing and maintenance of Ecosystem manager.
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the team to Test product features, assist in Release testing and setup complex test environments.
- Exposure to scripting skills and working exposure in CI/CD, Version control tools will be a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
• Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
• Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
• Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
• Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
- Develop, enhance and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager.
- Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades.
- Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment.
- Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
- Individual Contributor closely working with project team members, reports to engineering manager.
- Software Testing and Maintenance
Teradata Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|PG Certification in Full Stack Development with Job Guarantee*||Click Here To Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Click Here To Apply|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs