Barclays Recruitment 2020:-
Barclays hiring candidates for the role of Process Advisor for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Barclays Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Barclays
Job Position:– Process Advisor
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Reference Code:- 90275595
Area of Expertise:- Operations
Job Posted Date:- Dec. 25, 2020
What we’re looking for:-
- relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns.
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Knowledge of related risk and audits
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
What will you be doing:-
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
- Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
- May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
- At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees.
- It’s the characteristic that Barclays want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience.
- Barclays empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance.
- Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
- To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Barclays Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs