TIAA Off Campus Recruitment:-
TIAA is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Client Services for the Pune, India location. The complete details about TIAA Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- TIAA
Job Position:- Trainee – Client Services
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Id:- R230400123
Job Type:- Full time
Job Posted Date:- 20th April 2023
- Educational Requirements: High School Preferred
- Work Experience: No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The Trainee, Client Services provides day-to-day client service and administrative support to plan sponsors and the back office operations, processing defined contribution and benefit plan transactions. Working under moderate supervision, this job is responsible for asset management operations processes pertinent to retirement plan processing, settlements and record maintenance.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of retirement plan operations.
- Reconciles retirement plan accounts and ensures proper documentation.
- Assists in client account related issues and seeks optimal solutions to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintains reports for on-site and off-site storage for retirement plan systems.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of forms and storage space are available for use.
- Maintains records of data storage utilization, back-up and maintenance procedures, and recommends procedural improvements.
- Provides support to plan participants regarding various issues.
TIAA Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Wipro WILP||Click here|
|Futures First||Click here|