VMware Off Campus Recruitment:-
VMware is hiring candidates for the role of Java Backend Developer – MTS2/MTS3/SMTS/Staff Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about VMware Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- VMware
Job Position:- Java Backend Developer – MTS2/MTS3/SMTS/Staff Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- R2302572
- Excellent design and programming skills primarily with a focus on enterprise server solutions using Java.
- Familiarity in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies. Knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Full working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices in a complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge of basic technologies such as networking.
- Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Hard-working with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
- Excellent communications skills and able to lead a team of highly technical individuals.
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- You are passionate for TDD and unit testing.
- You have a collaborative approach and are self-motivated.
- Experience with test frameworks and tooling
Job description & Responsibilities:-
As a development engineer, you will:
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing and automate the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner. You will need to be able to gain respect and trust both from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations and product management.
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders.
- Research, design and implement industry best practices in regard to provisioning, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments.
- Have a customer focus to ensure high quality solutions are delivered which meet the expectations of our customers and be able to work with other customer facing teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scope for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Operate with a service ownership mindset to work in a DevOps mode where the dev team is responsible for all automation, quality, CI/CD, logging, and monitoring of services that are being built
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities and direction may change rapidly as customer requirements and market direction changes.
VMware Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Intel Technologies||Click here|
|PTC India||Click here|