Volvo Group Recruitment Drive:-
Volvo Group is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Volvo Group Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Volvo Group
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment/Assignment Type:- Regular
Auto req ID:- 131206BR
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓 𝐭𝐨 𝟒𝟎 𝐋𝐏𝐀
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
Top MNCs Hiring BE/BTech candidates – Register Now
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an associate software engineer, you will be working with the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of applications, using .Net technologies. In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
Volvo Group Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Aroopa Technologies||Click here|
|Ameriprise India||Click here|