Willis Towers Watson Recruitment:-
Willis Towers Watson is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst Insurance Consulting & Technology – Intake for the Gurgaon, Haryana, India location. The complete details about Willis Towers Watson Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Willis Towers Watson (WTW)
Job Position:- Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst – Insurance Consulting & Technology – Intake
Job Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Date of posting:- August 27th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Currently in final year of graduation / post-graduation and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s
degree in Arts, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, any Engineering, or an
- Strong inclination towards pursuing actuarial science. Making steady progress through actuarial
examinations along with one’s career at WTW.
- Strong analytical and integrative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills, ideas and solutions for clients.
- Proactive, energetic, and can demonstrate being a “safe pair of hands”.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As part of this role, you will be engaged to undertake the following tasks:
- Delivering work in accordance to project deadlines, in a manner that meets client expectations
- Work collaboratively with other associates and consultants to determine initial data needs,
examine obtained client information and perform any follow up work required to populate complete
- Develop a strong understanding of the Insurance industry and become familiar with the data,
information, and various steps needed for reserving, pricing and capital management activities
- Prepare the first draft of reports for review by Senior Analysts/Consultants.
- Develop a strong understanding of our proprietory software solutions
- Increase efficiency within project teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities
- Working collaboratively on a range of projects / internal responsibilities and managing priorities
- Ensuring appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client.
- Build strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-geographical teams.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by drafting proposals and preparing presentations.
- Demonstrating the WTW values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Newton School||Click here|
|Alight Solutions||Click here|
|HDFC Bank||Click here|
|Atlas Copco||Click here|