YugaByte Software Off Campus Drive 2021:-
YugaByte Software hiring candidates for the roles of Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure) & Software Engineer (Full-Stack) for the Bangalore & Pune locations. The complete details about YugaByte Software Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- YugaByte Software Private Limited
Job Positions:– Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure) & Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Job Locations:- Pune & Mumbai
Salary Package:- ₹ 47,00,000 and above
CTC could be more if Stock upside ends up being higher than assumed
Experience:- 0 to 4 Years
Drive Date:- Saturday, 10th April, 2021
Drive Location:- Remote (Online)
- 2017/18/19/20/21 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT)
- Great academic track record ( remember we are building a small team and just want the very best) and / or Great companies experience
At Yugabyte, they are on a mission to build an open-source, high-performance, distributed SQL database for powering global, internet-scale applications. Yugabyte is currently hiring for the following 2 roles :
Job Role 1:-
Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure):-
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science -or- a related field
- Strong software design and implementation skills in building infrastructure frameworks
- Experience building and operating extensible, scalable resilient systems
- Working knowledge of Java and Python
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, etc)
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages and concepts
Nice to Haves:-
- Cloud infrastructure systems engineering experience
- Experience in building control planes
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with containers and cluster managers like Kubernetes
- Experience in App deployment and config management frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.
- As an engineer in the Platform & Cloud team, you will be designing and implementing a distributed control plane to manage the life cycle of YugabyteDB.
- The control plane is responsible for unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB across public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), Kubernetes environments (open-source, GKE, EKS, PKS, AKS), and on-prem data centers including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling etc).
- Yugabyte is looking for strong engineers who exemplify collaboration, who are driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who have a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible control plane with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain components of a feature-rich management and orchestration product
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- The programming languages are mainly Python and Java
- Understand the infrastructure details of public clouds and use devops best practices to implement provisioning
Job Role 2:-
Software Engineer (Full Stack):-
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science (or a similar technical field of study).
- Software development experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Java and REST API design.
- End to end ownership of designing and implementing a large feature, delivering it to end customers and maintaining it by addressing issues quickly should they arise.
Note on compensation:-
- At time of joining the company 5000 ESOP will be offered
- Stock upside assumed against this ESOP allocation is divided by 4 in arriving at indicative CTC (many companies add all stocks / RSUs value accruing over 4 years. If the same is done then indicative CTC will be in excess of 1 crore)
- For 0-1 year experienced folks, out of the compensation mentioned, fixed part would be 24 LPA and remaining would be in ESOPs.
- Folks with more than 1 year of experience can expect higher CTC
- Yugabyte is looking for passionate software engineers with different levels of experience to create a modern, sleek UI with a consumer-grade design that makes the Yugabyte Platform extremely easy to use.
- This involves working with the latest UI frameworks, adopting emerging UI technologies as appropriate and ensuring that the app works on a variety of devices by using a responsive design.
- Work with the extended team to understand core product features and translate them into the best possible visual and interaction design for end-users
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work across the various components in a modern web application stack
- Stay abreast of the developments in various web technologies and push for adoption as appropriate
Last Date To Apply:- Friday, 09th April, 2021
NOTE :- Enter Referral code “3687234” while applying for this job
YugaByte Software Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs