ZS Associates Off Campus Recruitment Drive:-
About Company :-
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world.
Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business.
Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Company Name:- ZS India
Job Position:- DATA SCIENCE ASSOCIATE
Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package :- ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative cousework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
Job Description :-
DATA SCIENCE ASSOCIATE
Data Science Associates (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
ZS Associates off campus Recruitment drive apply link :- click here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions WithDetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives