ZS Recruitment Drive 2021:-
ZS hiring candidates for the role of Decision Analytics Associate – Trainee for the Pune, India location. The complete details about ZS Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- ZS
Job Position:- Decision Analytics Associate – Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree
- Demonstrated record of academic success
Additionally, ZS seek individuals with the following personal skills:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
- Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. DAAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- In particular, DAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation, and optimization.
- ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
- ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
About ZS :-
- ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results.
- From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, ZS leverage their deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world.
- ZS most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated.
- ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs