Zscaler Off Campus Hiring:-
Zscaler is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Software Engineer for the Chandigarh, India location. The complete details about Zscaler Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Zscaler
Job Position:- Associate – Software Engineer
Job Location:- Chandigarh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience as Software Engineer in a networking and security related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent programming skills using Java, Python or any other programming languages.
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack, SSL, HTTP, DNS and DHCP.
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals (ICMP/UDP/TCP/IP, L3 to L7) , proxies & load balancers.
- Hands-on experience working with VPN clients and GRE / IPSec Tunnels is a plus.
- Self-starter, takes initiatives & ownership, identifies and completes tasks promptly within a reasonable amount of time and is goal driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- System Load and Performance testing knowledge is good to have.
- Experience setting up network topologies and test beds in a Virtualization environment is desirable.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
- Work as part of the Development, Product Management and Cloud Operations teams from design to release of the Product / Features.
- As part of the Engineering team you will be responsible for the functional, system/solution & integration testing of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud.
- Develop automation frameworks and tools to automate test cases for various features of core data path and review the automation development of team members.
- Expand automation coverage and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute functional and automated test cases, dig deeper into software issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause, work with the development team to fix the issues and verify the fix.
Zscaler Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|JPMorgan Chase||Click here|
|RRA Advisory||Click here|