Zycus Off Campus Drive:-
Zycus is hiring candidates for the role of Product Technical Analyst (GLO02035) for the Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune locations. The complete details about Zycus Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Zycus
Job Position:- Product Technical Analyst (GLO02035)
Job Location:- Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Global Delivery
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualification: BE/BTech(Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics)
- Relevant Experience: Freshers to 4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel.
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics with 0-4 years of experience to join us as Product Technical Analysts/ Senior Product Technical Analysts.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Zycus Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|JMAN Group||Click here|