Amazon Mega Recruitment 2020:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the role of Seller Support Associate for Hyderabad location.(present work from home ).The complete details about Amazon Mega Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Seller Support Associate
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary Package :- INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 PA.
* Qualification – Graduation & above.
* Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
* Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
* Work Experience – 0-10 years( Max ).
* Immediate Joiners only* Candidate should be based out of Hyderabad.* 2020 pass outs are not eligible
Job Description :-
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in the below Hyderabad should only apply
Roles and Responsibilities:-This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
Information security: You should be willing to sign an undertaking pertaining to do’s and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy
Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon they care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
Note: Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
* Updated Resume.
* Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
If interested please apply and register your details. Only eligible candidates will receive an email.
Amazon Mega Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- All the assessments / interviews will happen virtually over video conference, please make sure you have a laptop or desk top with web camera. And also a good internet connection to take up assessments and interviews.
Also apply other off campus jobs