Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive:-
Baker Hughes is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Mechanical Component for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Baker Hughes
Job Position:- Engineer – Mechanical Component
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R84156
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science.
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit.
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance) and Drafting standards.
- Have experience in Creating engineering drawings using 3D/2D modeling software using Pro Engineer, Solid works, Unigraphics
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and Strong technical aptitude. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The Engineer-Mechanical Component is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to Surface Pressure Control (SPC) products and technology.
As Engineer-Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|S&P Global||Click here|
|Qatar Airways||Click here|
|British Council||Click here|
|Pitney Bowes||Click here|