Bentley Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Bentley hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Automation Analyst for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Bentley Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Bentley Systems
Job Position:– Associate Software Automation Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, India – 411028
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil OR Computer engineering is MUST.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArchiCAD, Revit is PLUS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good people, relationship, and networking skills
- Understanding of TDD and testing/quality assurance process.
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of basic 2D-3D Geometry and Math.
- Initiative as a self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow.
- Experience in CAD product testing is PLUS.
- The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley iTwin Software products. This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing of the software products, both in pre-release and released state.
- Work includes the development of software test plans, development of test scripts, ensuring the graphical and data integrity of engineering calculations against published documents, the performance of regression testing, and documentation of test and software quality records.
- Create, Identify, document, and develop test cases from design documentation and functional specifications.
- Developing automated regression, load, and performance testing scripts using a variety of VSTS and Open Source tools
- Supporting all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, planning strategies, and related procedures
- Communicating with product developers, testers, technical support analysts on product issues.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans.
- Verify/Validate Customer-reported issues.
- Provide Advice to Sales Teams if required.
- Maintain / Update Bug/Issue Management Application.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products.
- Make recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Identify Test scenarios and test workflows for Testing Software Features.
Bentley Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs