DuPont Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
DuPont hiring candidates for the role of Procurement Specialist for the Telangana, Hyderabad location.The complete details about DuPont Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- DuPont
Job Position:- Procurement Specialist
Job Location:- Telangana-Hyderabad, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:– 214835W-01
Employee Status:- Regular
Job Type:- Entry Level
Education Level:- Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Fresher-Any Graduate 2019/2020 passouts only.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Shift Timings- 5.30/6.30 PM to 1.30/2.30 AM
Experience / Skill Sets:-
- Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety & Health, Environmental Stewardship, Respect for People and Highest Ethical Behavior.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Analytics Skills
- Should have ability to do multitasking
- Sourcing experience and commodity knowledge is preferred.
- Should have hands on experience in SAP,SRM
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
- Should be Willing to work in US Shift Timings.
- As a key connect between clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and tact.
- Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
Key Core Competencies:-
- Teamwork/collaboration: Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Capable of working with others to achieve results.
- Communication: Good proven communication skills, able to listen, write, and speak effectively.
- Analysis and judgment: Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining simple work processes.
- The candidate will join the Global Sourcing & Logistics Service Center organization and will be responsible for processing Sourcing & Procurement requests for a certain commodity/commodities across various regions.
- The role includes providing Sourcing & Procurement support to the buyers & businesses across the regions.
- The role will be performed within the frame of DuPont’s Core values:
- Respect for People: We treat our employees and all our partners with professionalism, dignity and respect, fostering an environment where people can contribute, innovate and excel.
- Safety and Health: We share a personal and professional commitment to protecting the safety and health of our employees, our contractors, our customers and the people of the communities in which we operate.
- Highest Ethical Behavior: We conduct ourselves and our business affairs in accordance with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, striving always to be a respected corporate citizen worldwide
- Environmental Stewardship: We find science-enabled, sustainable solutions for our customers, always managing our businesses to protect the environment and preserve the earth’s natural resources both for today and for generations into the future.
Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Provide transactional system and process support to DuPont strategic buying team.
- Create and maintain purchasing documents in DuPont’s systems.
- Vendor Master Management: Create, maintain and approve suppliers in DuPont’s systems.
- Monitor and execute all transactions according to DuPont’s internal controls and policies.
- Communicate and coordinate actions among all internal and external stake-holders to effectively assure supply of goods and services.
- Administration and reporting as necessary (from DuPont systems and external sources).
- Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
- Drive continuous improvement / process optimization on specific areas of the RTP process.
- Performing a wide range of work requests that are assigned / requested by the DuPont Buy Team (Buyers group) using broader knowledge of Sourcing, Procurement & Supply Chain via SAP Applications which includes
- Creation, Amendment, Renewal & Management of Contracts/ Agreements for the various commodities which involves working with Global Buyers, Suppliers to get need attributes etc.
- Manages Spot Purchases for certain commodities under the approved threshold Sourcing the Supplier as per Company strategy, Receiving Quotations from Suppliers, negotiating with Suppliers on Price & Payment Terms (as per process), Creating Purchase Orders.
- Expediting the delivery of material to make sure the suppliers delivers the material within promised delivery time.
- Handling Invoice Disputes and resolving the same to make sure Suppliers get paid on time / excess payments are not made.
DuPont Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs