GE HealthCare Off Campus Hiring:-
GE HealthCare is hiring candidates for the role of Project Trainee for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about GE HealthCare Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- GE HealthCare
Job Position:- Project Trainee
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Category:- Healthcare Patient Care Solutions
Job ID:- R3731940
Job Type:- Full Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
GE HealthCare Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Jade Global||Click here|
|Citi Group||Click here|