Genpact Recruitment 2020:-
Genpact hiring for the role of Business Analyst – Supply Planner , for Bangalore location . The complete details about Genpact Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Company Website:- www.genpact.com
Job Position:- Business Analyst – Supply Planner
Location :- Bangalore
- Graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with understanding of applications such as SAP or other ERP/APS software experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Experience in areas such as production scheduling, inventory management or supply/operations planning is helpful
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Good Communication in English– both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Results-oriented and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem solving skills
- Proven understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability.
- The ability to lead and manage a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and demonstrate systems and information to influence others
- Knowledge of Supply planning process
- Should have functional experience in forecasting tools
- Understanding of Database management and any ERP architecture preferably in Production Planning and Materials Management
- The position is responsible for Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand’s ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Handle and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company’s financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to resolve action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
Genpact Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(5000+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs
|Off campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Reliance Jio||click here|
Work From Home Opportunities :-
The easiest way to ask and answer questions and get rewarded for sharing your opinions – Sign Up Link :- Click Here To Sign Up For Free