IBM Recruitment Drive:-
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing.
In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Company Name:- IBM
Company Website:- www.ibm.com
Job Position:– Software Developer
Job Location :– Pune
Experience:– 0 to 3 years
Required Education-:Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- 0-3 Years of experience in product development
- Basic Java skillset
- Proven skills with at least one operating system (windows, linux, aix)
- Proven technical aptitude
- Ability to explain complex concepts in an understandable manner
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open-minded, resourceful, and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Proven communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Prefer having skills with Technical writing
- Knowledge of Oxygen, DITA
- Knowledge of Test automation
- Encryption and key management
- Docker &Kubernetes
Role and Responsibilities:-
- As a Software Developer your primary responsibility will be to craft and build IBM Data security products.
- You will be responsible for Java Development & testing of IBM Data Security products.
How we’ll help you grow:
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need, to become the expert you want to be.
• You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
• You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure
IBM Recruitment Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives