Trellix Off Campus Recruitment:-
Trellix is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Trellix Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Trellix
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- JR0031584
Employment Type:- Full Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- knowledge of C/C++ on Mac OS/Xcode desirable.
- Should be willing to learn and work MAC OS Internals, Objective C and Swift
- Network / Socket programming on Mac OSX.
- Multi-threading and interposes communication.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen, adapt and influence are essential.
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Knowledge in Cyber Security, usage of dynamic analysis tool is a plus.
- Experience/exposure in AWS and/or any cloud technology will be added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in Machine Learning will be added advantage.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirements, taking care to ensure quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern development.
- Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
- Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
- Write unit-tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
- Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Mac OS.
- Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
- Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
- Participate in security concepts & testing and develop code in Cloud technologies like AWS.
- Work with global Engineering Teams, Security and Operations colleagues to ensure best practices are followed while designing new solutions and services.
- Design, implement, document, and constantly improve in house tools, monitoring and automation to deploy and promote code across the different tiers of the software lifecycle on cloud technologies.
Trellix Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|IBM India||Click here|
|Ecorgy Solutions||Click here|