Unisys Off Campus Recruitment:-
Unisys is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Support Associate – Fresher for the Bangalore, KA, India location. The complete details about Unisys Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Unisys
Job Position:- Customer Support Associate – Fresher
Job Locations:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- REQ548359
Job Type:- Full Time
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- High School diploma (Associate’s Degree or professional certification(s) preferred).
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level.
- 6 months IT Service Desk experience.
- 6 months previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office, MS Exchange and MS windows networks.
- Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
Key Roles & Responsibilities/Outcomes:-
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Must be logged into the call system so that HHO’s can be received
- Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps – if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Follow up Service Centre cases and requests to completion.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the ticket – this information will be used for the 321 team to drive tickets to a lower level.
- All tickets are to be touched on a “first in first out basis”, calling the customer on a daily basis.
- Escalate tickets as needed if on-site support is required.
- Resolve a minimum of 12 tickets per day (1.5 tickets per hour worked).
- Understanding of SLA requirements for the client.
- Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels-
- Maintain data accuracy in Service Centre through contact validation.
- Understand the various media sources that interface with the Service Desk.
- Champion, implement or support change.
- Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change.
- Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase.
- Provide 1 knowledge script per week on commonly seen tickets.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold Unisys Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc
Unisys Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|