Accenture off campus drive:-
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Company Name :- Accenture
Company Website :- www.accenture.com
Job Position:- Application Development Associate
Drive Location :- Bangalore , Mumbai , Pune , Vijayawada , Coimbatore and NCR
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date To Apply :- Wed, 13 Nov, 2019
Drive Date :- 16th and 17th Nov
- Course: B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters – i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from colleges where Accenture conducted on campus hiring during 2018 or 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
- To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
- (a) Admit card issued by Accenture
- (b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture admit card.
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:-
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:–
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions):-
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions):-
- Fundamentals of Programming
Important Note:– eLitmus Score is not required for this drive,just register on elitmus and apply for this drive
Accenture off campus drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|CSS Corp||click here|
|GE Power||click here|