Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Seller Partner Support for the Karnataka, India (WFH) location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Seller Partner Support
Job Location:- Karnataka, India (WFH)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Education, Experience, and Skills:-
- Education: 3rd level qualification – Graduation
- Language: English and Hindi proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Karnataka should apply.
- Immediate joiners only
Summary of Responsibilities:-
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English and Hindi Language. Fluency in these languages a must
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|