Edureka Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
Edureka hiring candidates for the role of Associate Inside Sales Manager,for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Edureka Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Edureka
Job Position :- Associate Inside Sales Manager
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary: INR 3.15 LPA Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Training Period: 15 Days
– Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, information science, or MBA from premier institute.
– Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, high pressure environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
– Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure and persuasive ability.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexibleenough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High-speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Understand the 2020 Technology landscape
– Must commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week
– Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
Compensation and Employee Benefits:
As a Sales trainee, he/she will be eligible for other benefits i.e.
– Shift allowance ( as applicable)
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
– Stipend or Salary, is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes.
* Amount may vary depending upon actual sales number
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
At edureka, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a relentless sales team member who can understand customer’s requirements,provide recommendations using product knowledge, help them understand – how edureka can
help in achieving their career aspiration and drive it to closure by doing awesome follow up using an innovative approach, to join us in the edureka sales team.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team
and Support team.
– Use CRM to check daily work and prioritize important follow-ups
– Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirements and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration.
– Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure
– Working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
– Reporting output on a daily basis
– Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Edureka Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1:– Register Here (Use the coupon code- AF08 worth Rs 150/-)
Step 2:- Click Here To Apply
Note:– The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs