EY Recruitment 2020:-
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY hiring for the role of ITS – TP – Advanced Analyst ,for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location.
The complete details about EY Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company:– EYGBS India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.ey.com
Job Position :- ITS – TP – Advanced Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore
Salary :- As per the Industry standards
Experience :- 0 – 2 years of experience
Qualifications and Requirements:-
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA
- 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification
- Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc…
You will need to-
- Demonstrate the ability to perform financial research and analysis with some financial modelling.
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and qualitative skills, knowledge of accounting and economics is important.
- Demonstrate strong writing and verbal skills, ability to present research findings in professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver quality analysis with tight deadlines and take full ownership of the material while learning diligently on the job.
- Have good computing skills and use of MS Office is a must.
Your main responsibility is to help Project Managers in developing the Client’s Transfer Pricing documentation and other Transfer Pricing related work streams including performing industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources. You are expected to demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/ finance knowledge to clients.
Your client responsibilities :-
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and applying the concepts in every day work.
- To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
EY Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(5000+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs
|Off campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Reliance Jio||click here|
Work From Home Opportunities :-
The easiest way to ask and answer questions and get rewarded for sharing your opinions – Sign Up Link :- Click Here To Sign Up For Free